1. Two weeks’ notice is normally required for a celebration cake; however, Your Treats Bakery can, on occasion, work to shorter deadlines, contact us if your time is short.
2. A non-refundable deposit of 25 percent of the total price is required at the time of ordering. This amount will be deducted from the final balance. The balance is due on or before collection.
3. Cakes must be paid for in full before they are released from our premises.
4. When an order is accepted with fewer than 14 days’ notice of collection/delivery, full payment is due immediately.
5. Payment may be made by cash or debit/credit card. We do not accept cheques.
6. No order is confirmed until a deposit or full payment has been received.
7. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure sufficient care of the cake during transportation as Your Treats Bakery takes no responsibility for damage caused to the cake once it has left our premises.
8. Occasionally, for certain designs, it is necessary to include inedible items such as food-grade plastic supports or wired sugar flowers. Your Treats Bakery will alert the customer to the presence of these items, but it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all such items are removed from the cake before it is served.
Refunds & Cancellations
1. In the rare event that you are not completely satisfied with a purchase that you made from Your Treats Bakery, you may return the item. When sending back any item, the customer is responsible for the goods until Your Treats Bakery receives them. If you need to return a cake to Your Treats Bakery, send it by some form of recorded delivery. Your Treats Bakery will not consider refunds for returned cakes that are lost in transit.
2. If the customer is unhappy with a product for any reason, they should contact Your Treats Bakery as soon as possible at email@example.com or phone 020 3727 2587 between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
3. As Your Treats Bakery’s cakes and other edible products are made to order and personalised to the customers’ specifications, orders cannot be cancelled once the item has been made. However, should the customer wish to change or cancel their order at any time, contact Your Treats Bakery immediately and we will do our best to meet your needs.
4. Your Treats Bakery may decline to accept an order for any reason in to our discretion. We may also cancel any order or part thereof. Other than as set out in these terms, Your Treats Bakery shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind, which the customer or a third party may suffer by reason of us declining or cancelling your order.
5. Your Treats Bakery will contact the customer by email or telephone within 48 hours if an order or part thereof is cancelled.
1. A non-refundable deposit of £25 is required to book a wedding cake. This amount will be deducted from the final balance. The final balance is payable no less than 6 weeks before the collection/delivery date. Your Treats Bakery reserves the right to cancel any order not paid for by the due date.
2. Although we appreciate that the circumstances may be beyond the customer’s control, in the case of a wedding cancellation, the deposit for a wedding cake is non-refundable. Wedding cakes orders that are cancelled within 8 weeks of the delivery/collection date will be payable in full.
3. Where an order is accepted with less than eight weeks notice, the full balance is payable on booking.
4. If the customer chooses to collect the wedding cake from Your Treats Bakery, the cake(s) will be supplied in boxes with all pillars, ornaments, or other such decoration as ordered, but Your Treats Bakery takes no responsibility for the items once they have left our premises.
5. Wedding cakes may contain inedible items such as plastic pillars, dowels, or ornaments containing wires, or plastic posy picks. These items must be removed from the cake before it is served and care must be taken when cutting to ensure that these are not served.
6. When fabric swatches have been supplied for colour matching, Your Treats Bakery will make every effort to match colours as required. However, Your Treats Bakery cannot guarantee that the colours will match exactly.
7. Payment may be made by cash or credit/debit card. We do not accept cheques.
8. Your Treats Bakery offers a delivery and set up service for our wedding cakes. A delivery charge will apply.
9. In the rare event of non-production or non-delivery of a cake due to circumstances truly beyond our control (force majeure), Your Treats Bakery’s liability shall be limited to the amount paid to Your Treats Bakery for the cake.
10. Your Treats Bakery accepts no responsibility for anything that may happen to the cake once it has been set up at your venue.
11. If hiring one of Your Treats Bakery’s cake stands, a deposit is payable that is refundable on the safe return of the stand. It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange for someone to return the stand to us within four working days. If the stand is not returned within the stated timeframe, or if the stand is lost or damaged in any way, the deposit will not be refunded.
Images & Copyright
1. Do not send Your Treats Bakery any images or any other material, or any content within such images, which contain any threatening, defamatory, blasphemous, or pornographic material, or show any kind of child abuse, or are racially offensive or abusive of any religion, or likely to incite hatred against any person or group, or are otherwise criminal or offensive in the minds of reasonable people, or are obscene or menacing or harassing in any way, or breach any applicable law.
2. Only send Your Treats Bakery images for which you own copyright (or for which you are authorised to send to us by the copyright owner) and you warrant that none of the images contain anything which would infringe any copyright, trademark, design right, or other intellectual property right of any third party. We will not check the content of any images provided by you. However, if we believe any image does not comply with these terms, Your Treats Bakery reserves the right to refuse to use it, without any obligation or liability to the customer. Your Treats Bakery will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone sending any material in breach of these terms.
3. Images sent to Your Treats Bakery remain under the existing copyright. By sending Your Treats Bakery an image, you are granting Your Treats Bakery a licence to modify, print, or otherwise use the image in accordance with the details of your order. By placing an order and accepting these terms, the customer accepts any and all liability for any consequences of Your Treats Bakery using the images you supply.
4. For companies, organisations, and cake decorators providing corporate logos or trademarked images: It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that any material supplied in any medium is not protected by any copyright law, or that any necessary permission for Your Treats Bakery to reproduce such images has been obtained.
5. Your Treats Bakery reserves the right to photograph cakes that we supply to customers, including those decorated with a logo or other artwork supplied by said customers. Your Treats Bakery reserves the right to display these images on our website or other advertising media, unless specifically requested by the customer not to do so.
1. Your Treats Bakery’s working days are Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays in the UK.
2. Your Treats Bakery shall not be held liable for any consequential loss to the customer, whether this arises from breach of contract or any other way.
3. Your Treats Bakery’s total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price paid by the customer for the goods supplied.
4. Product images used on our website or other media are for general illustration purposes only; therefore, the delivered product may vary from that shown.
5. The customer’s statutory rights are not affected by any statement contained in this document or on our website.
6. English law applies to all transactions.
7. No employee of Your Treats Bakery is authorised to waive or amend our terms and conditions.
8. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that any information supplied on this website about Your Treats Bakery and its products is correct, Your Treats Bakery will not be held liable for any errors or omissions.
By placing an order with Your Treats Bakery, either through our website, over the telephone, or by any other medium, you are agreeing to these terms.