- How much are your cakes?
All of our cakes are individually priced based on the complexity of their design. Given that our cakes are completely custom made, we do not have a standardized pricing list.
Celebration Cakes start from £50
Wedding Cakes Start from £350.
We are happy to work within your event budget and encourage you to contact us for a design/tasting appointment so that we can discuss your cake order in person. We feel meeting with someone face-to-face and getting to know their ideas is the best way to plan a spectacular cake!
- Can you deliver my wedding cake?
Yes we can, for a small charge we can deliver your wedding cake to your home or to your venue. Delivery charges vary dependant upon distance – please ask for more info.
- Do you require a deposit for Wedding Cakes?
Yes, to secure your booking we require a 25% non refundable deposit at point of order. Full payment is then required four weeks before the delivery date. We accept cash, paypal and bank transfer.
- How can I get in touch?
If you would like to pop into our cake boutique to have a chat about your wedding cake, it is often a good idea to call or email us to let us know when you would like to meet – just so we can make you have our undivided attention. We are also available outside normal working hours – what ever suits you best.
- How do I know that your cake is as delicious as you say it is?
That’s easy – pop into our cake shop in East Ham Market Hall and enjoy one of our delicious cupcakes or slices of cake – to see for yourself that we really mean it when we say they are delicious! You can also book a consultation with us for £25 where you will be able to taste, discuss and share with us all about your big day.
- I have no idea what type of wedding cake I would like – can you help?
Of course we can, we can take the theme of your wedding, your colour scheme, fabric of your dress and any other inspiration from your wedding day to design and create a wedding cake to perfectly compliment your big day.
- Can I design my own cake?
We love nothing more than helping people turn their cake dreams into reality. We will work together to bring your ideas and visions to life and create the perfect wedding cake – unique to you!
- How long do your cakes last ?
The chocolate and vanilla sponge cakes should last 5 days if they are stored at room temperature in a cool place. Once cut the cake should be kept airtight to retain the freshness. Our fruit cakes should last at least three months.
*** Do not put the any of our cakes in the fridge. ***
- Do you deliver?
Yes we can deliver to most locations. However to ensure that your cake arrives safely they are delivered by one of our drivers not a courier. Therefore there are certain times when we are unable to deliver due to demand. Please note that deliveries are subject to an additional charge depending on location. Wedding cakes and stack-able cakes have a £25 set up fee attached to the order for assembling at the venue, as we do not travel with stacked cakes.
The online shop cakes can be delivered to any E6, E16, E15, postcode or can be collected from one of the shops. Please call to find out if we can deliver to you.
- What size cake do I need?
We always try and quote for the right size cake to feed the number of people attending your function or party. However some cakes, especially the novelty shaped cakes are only available in one size due to the shape and style of the design. Wherever we mention portions we are basing this on a slice size approximately 6cm by 3.5cm by 1.5cm.
- How long; in advance do I need to order?
This will depend on the type of cake you require. Our shop have a selection of cakes that can be decorated with a message and ribbon and items from the shop within that day before 1:30pm. If you can call in to the shop or telephone us we can usually offer a cake in 2 to 3 days and sometimes even quicker (depending on workloads).
The lead time on the website is longer to enable us to manage the order process. The online shop cakes are available from 7 days. The cakes in the Wedding Gallery which are generally much more elaborate have a lead time of 14 days. If you need a cake sooner than this or would like a quote for something different please call us asap.
- Can I customise the cakes in the galleries or have something different to the cakes on the website?
Yes of course. All of our cakes are made to order and it is almost certain that no two cakes are the same as the message, colour scheme and decoration are unique to you. If you have a picture or sketch of the cake you would like please e-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I order a cake from Your Treats Bakery website?
There are two ways of buying from the website:-
1) You can either choose from a selection of designs and sizes in our online shop and then add your message and choose your colour scheme. You then finalise your order through PayPal, our payment provider. The cakes available from the online shop are either for collection from our shop or can be delivered to E postcodes (delivery charge is applicable).
2) If you would like to a different sized cake or wish to customise one of our designs in the galleries simply complete the form here. We will then send you a quote which will have a Buy Now button. This is valid for 5 days from the day it is sent.
Alternatively if you prefer, you can order over the phone or in our shop.